Even though some car manufacturers have scaled back on incentives and lease deals, it is not the case for Honda, Hyundai and Kia. These three top sellers are currently offering different lease deals, some as low as $139 monthly.
Find current best auto lease deals on the following models:
- Civic Sedan can be yours with $0 at signing and only $190 per month.
- Honda Insight $179 monthly payments and $1999 due at signing.
- 2010 Honda Fit is $139 a month with $1,999 at signing.
- 2011 Honda Fit is only few more dollars for $159 with $2,499 at signing.
- 2011 Honda Civic VP available for only $139 a month, $1,999 down payment.
- Honda Civic LX is $149 a month, also with a $1,999 down payment.
- 2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX is currently offered at $199 a month w/ $1,999 due at signing.
*All models can be leased for a period of 36 months.
- 2011 Elantra is only $169 per month with $1,699 at signing for a period of 36 months.
- 2011 Elantra Touring is $199 a month w/ $1,999 at signing, you can choose between 24 or 36 months.
- 2011 Sonata is $199 a month for 36 months w/ $2,399 at signing.
- 2011 Kia Forte and Soul are only $159 a month.
- Kia Forte (5 door) & Forte Koup are $169 per month.
- Kia Optima is available for $199 per month in April.